Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AP Economics Test

Here at Kennedy we have a great number of AP courses. I am in AP economics. There is one reason people take these courses, and that is to get college credits. In order to get these credits you have to get a certain score on the AP test, which is at the end of the year. This test for my class is in two days. I am really nervous becuase I'm not sure what to expect. This my first AP test and so I am new to the process. I have been studying fairly hard for this. The scoring ranges from 1-5, 1 being the worst and 5 the best. I have to get at least a 3 in order to get college credits. I feel like my teacher has been doing a very good job in preparing us for this important test. Hopefully I get at least a 3. My goal is to get a 4, but a 3 would be fine. I need to do good on it because I'm going to study business in college, and this would help my schooling out a great deal. Wish me luck!

No comments: